Thursday, April 16, 2009

Looking For Mr. or Mrs. Right

Yesterday on April 1, 2009, I gratefully celebrated my partner Patrick and my 8th year anniversary. You can all stop looking for Mr. Right because I already have him.
I LOVE YOU PATRICK ♥

Even though I already have “the” Mr. Right you can still look for your own version. Some questions you may want to ask yourself first are:

1. Who are you?
2. Where are you going?
3. Whose going with you?

Make sure you have the first two answered or you will certainly fuck up the third.
Need vs. Want

Drop the idea of need vs. want. I believe that it’s not one or the other. It’s a combination of both. Yes you can have your cake and eat it to.

When most people here about a couple being together one of the first questions they ask is “how do you do it, what’s your secret?” My answer to that is “we just love & accept each other for who we are instead of trying to change each other to who we think the other should be.”

This is what my Mr. Right looks like:

“I want him and I need him in many different ways. I need his support in some matters and in others I don't. I want him because he turns me on to and through the bone. I need to be connected with him daily. I am alive when I am not with him and alive when I am with him. I need a man that is on their own journey of discovery and I want man that is willing to ram through the joys and the excitement of life and to trudge through the muck and yuck of it. I want a man that is willing to take risks and I need a man that has great sensitivity skills. I want and need a man that allows me to be me and I can allow him, to be here where ever we are in our journey of discovery.”

I found this person 8 years ago, his name is Patrick Gannon. I am truly blessed.

Happy Anniversary Mi Amor
I Love you!!!

(Usual disclaimer applies: The suggestions on this blog are just that “SUGGESTIONS.” My words cannot heal your pain and or addictions. Nor can I change your life. Only you can.)

If you are not sure how to begin your work-in or need some guidance please feel free to post a comment or email me directly at thework-in@hotmail.com, I will response as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Ed and Patrick. May your lives be full of all the best.

    ReplyDelete